Have you noticed a drain in your home that appears to be clogged but you are unsure? Is your kitchen sink not draining as fast as it once did? We have the expertise to diagnose and resolve your residential drain cleaning
issues correctly, every time.
We understand how frustrating troublesome clogs can be, which is why we consistently offer fast and friendly service to all of our customers. Additionally, we never charge extra for weekends, holiday or same-day emergency visits as we value our customers and do not believe in hiking up our prices for normal business hour service
Your sink, shower/tub, laundry and floor drains are all examples of secondary drain lines in your home. The secondary drain lines all eventually connect to your main line. We also perform mainline drain cleaning services
as well. American Minutemen
has the equipment and know-how to get these drain lines flowing again. Below is a list of drains we typically service in residential areas:
• Sinks, Tubs, and Toilets: These drains often become clogged due to hair and soap scum.
• Kitchen Sinks: The kitchen drain typically gets clogged from egg shells, potato peelings, cooking grease and coffee grounds.
• Laundry Drains: Lint and shedding cloth fibers is the biggest enemy of laundry drains.
• Floor Drains: These drains can become clogged from a variety of things including dirt, rocks, hair and more.
• Utility Sinks: Depending on the location of these drains, they can be susceptible to a variety of drain clogging agents including paint, wood shavings, oil and more!
• Main Lines – Sewer Lines: If you suspect a clog in your main line, contact us immediately. Failure to do so could result in significant damages. Main line clogs can occur for a variety of reasons, with the flushing of feminine products and paper towels as a popular occurrence.
• Gutter Downspout Drainage: These drains can become clogged due to shingle debris, tree roots and leaves.
• Street Storm Drains: Because these drains are outside of the home, they could become clogged for a variety of reasons, call us and we can figure it out!
• Pool Drains: These drains usually become clogged due to hair and yard debris.
Stop clogs before they stop you! Call American Minutemen today for a free estimate.